What information do we collect?Like many other websites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We also collect information from you when you fill out a form or upload a file.
- When filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address and full name for us to be possible to contact you. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When uploading a file, if it contains any global geo coordinates, we store them for our provided services to function.
- When submitting an address or location, we store it for our provided services to function.
- When submitting text to be inserted over an image, we store it temporarily for our provided service to function.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to photo-location.net and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your personal information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to requests (contact or others). The email address and full name you provide when filling out the contact form, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your contact or any other request.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms of servicePlease also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 8 June 2014